2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm just curious as to what you want me to say? I said you were right. I said I'm surprised by it.

And separately I don't care. He didn't do crap here. And then he lied and left and said he wouldn't. We'll move on and be better without him.
Moshiri would want to pull an absolute blinder.

Actually forgot about that bold claim of yours lol

Forever being wrong surely must get old.
I mean I wasn't wrong when I said in December that we weren't going to keep winning while playing utter turd. And the catalyst of that is gone. Happy days.

Puts to bed the bollocks he kept spouting about thinking our squad is anywhere near good enough and that we only needed 2 or 3 players.

Moshiri, over to you.

And what was the fee....we will never know. And if there was one...not convinced bearing in mind how quickly this got sorted.

Considering this rumour started this morning and was announced in the afternoon maybe we'll eventually find out... but it sounds like you won't believe it until the club email you directly.

The way I am reading this in the Spanish press is that ancelotti left Everton in a "friendly" way. This tells me that no compensation has been paid by real madrid...crazy...we are useless
YEAH! LET’S MAKE AN ASSUMPTION BASED ON NOTHING AND GET MAD ABOUT IT!!!

Now that I think of it, not ONE media outlet has reported that he DIDN’T call my ma a divvy. Hanging’s too good for the man.

I don’t disagree about the squad but we showed signs of regression as the season went on. The home form was horrendous also and many of the selections were questionable, for instance the Sheffield United game were we played 5 defenders and 2 defensive minded midfielders.

Not really about ancelotti in my eyes. Its having to start again. I was hoping he was going to clear 3/4 out this summer.
Perhaps we could leave a memo to the new manager. Dont bother giving x y z 12 months. Trust me get shot of them now.
Signed. Every Evertonian.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.