2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has ferguson gone with them
At least he is loyal. He isnt a lying rat. He wasnt telling a loyal fanbase one thing re loyalty and his commitment to the "project" and on the phone to madrid laughing at everton football club 2 mins later agreeing a deal with them to walk away and become their manager.
Because that is exactly what Carlo did.

Love him or hate him duncan is a blue.

Shhhat aaaappp. You told me no top club would want him and I disagreed we went back and forth for 3 pages with me arguing many clubs would and here we are. Madrid in for him. Take that flag pole and stick it up your anus.

'I'm STUNNED yet not arsed' - oil douche
So I'm just curious as to what you want me to say? I said you were right. I said I'm surprised by it.

And separately I don't care. He didn't do crap here. And then he lied and left and said he wouldn't. We'll move on and be better without him.

So what's the plan now ?

New manager - "I'll assess all players before replacing any - always had the utmost respect for Siggy, Iwobi and Tosun..."

"They'll be like new signings come august.."

At least 3 windows before things start moving...

30 years without a trophy....
The first step is to have a plan. We have not had a plan. So that's what is next. Having a plan.

I am sure someone has already said this, but I feel it's my only chance to spew my bile.

Unexpected opportunity arose, WTF. If it was unexpected than it just tells us that he was just using as a someone to while the time while other opportunities arose. I am surprised though, Zidane left last week, and within a week Ancelotti gets a call and he agrees and everything is finalized at a snap. WTF. It feels really, really, really insulting the way he has left. I mean it says to me, "yeah, you guys are good ones but you know just not good enough for the likes of me. That rich broad just snooked her fingers at me, so I am off to her. See ya around or not..."

It leaves a taste of WTF in my mouth, that will take a lot of time to get off.
I'm surprised anyone really thought Carlo was happy to coach a team on the basics of how to play football... Not at all what he is or ever was.

Status
Not open for further replies.