2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a massive moment for Everton. We have to make the right choice from here. The stakes are enormous, and I need a sit down.
Me thinking about Everton having to make an important decision...
717E5253-550B-469D-A43D-2F70817AD158.jpeg

I think it's hypocritical that we're allowed to sack managers but they're not allowed to leave.

He came, he tried and ultimately he got an offer from Real effin' Madrid, what's he going to say?

It's a shame, we're hurting and it sucks but he made the right move. Time for Everton Football Club to find its soul again though, we're a bit aimless at the moment and need some bloody steadiness at the club for the first time since Moyes.

Football is dead really, today is just another example of how cynical the game has gone, don’t waste your time on articles from managers or players on how much they love it here and the exciting project in the future, all smiling self interested assassins.

Awful time for this to happen. Loads of clubs looking for new managers.

Poch would be my first choice and was free for ages, we won’t get him now.

I’d honestly go and get Moyes, if he’d come which I don’t think he will.

Fecking unbelievable! Never thought he would just give up. He wasn't the man for the job anyway because nobody who could throw in the towel like this when things were getting rough could ever truly have been bothered or giving it all like someone like Moyes or Alex Ferguson would have. Thrives on pressure my aa...

Confirmed he’s gone
So disappointed in him.
I supported him all the way like many others but I’m afraid the world is full of bull sh1tters and cheats
He joins another scum lack of class club. Swim with the sharks you get eaten.
Nothing surprises me in football any more though

Status
Not open for further replies.