2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the right transfer budget Conte would come.
I doubt we have anywhere near the budget he'd ask for but that's up to Moshiri.

Mate, stop with this weird thing you have that people weren't behind Carlo.

95% of people are gutted. They just weren't all of the idea that he couldn't be criticised or questioned. Let's face it, the footy has been crap but results have been alright. The frustration is that we wanted to see where he could take us but now it looks like that's gone and so will our best player - and it just makes it all look like more of a mess.

People were behind Carlo. For whatever reason - and at least a big part of this must be on the club - he's now binned us off. Well, that's down to him too.

Nobody has forced Carlo out of Everton. He's walked out on us.
buddy will be the vaults be kind to u if one was to look at ur opinions on mr carlo??

Mate, stop with this weird thing you have that people weren't behind Carlo.

95% of people are gutted. They just weren't all of the idea that he couldn't be criticised or questioned. Let's face it, the footy has been crap but results have been alright. The frustration is that we wanted to see where he could take us but now it looks like that's gone and so will our best player - and it just makes it all look like more of a mess.

People were behind Carlo. For whatever reason - and at least a big part of this must be on the club - he's now binned us off. Well, that's down to him too.

Nobody has forced Carlo out of Everton. He's walked out on us.

It’s a nice distraction for the people who used to hate on the goodison crowd but can’t now that we have showed we cant play at home without them.

You want someone who is hungry you say?

View attachment 128975
He's here !

E2zK3lVXEAAWrgk

By jumping ship Ancelotti has demonstrated that he lacks integrity and honour, 2 qualities that I thought he regarded above everything else.
I am disgusted and surprised by him in equal measure.
He is gone , we need to move on , but for God's sake Moshiri it has to be a no to the likes of Howe and Nuno.

Status
Not open for further replies.