2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am running out of excuses for him tbh. We are as bad as we were when gravy was in charge, probably even worse actually. Embarrassed by it all.

So concerning that a team who have nothing to play for are giving it everything yet we have a chance of europa yet the manager has us passing sideways lol

Any team knows they can beat us by pressing. We have no pace, skill or movement. Yet we constantly play the same old snails in the same old failed way.

He'll be gone by Christmas. The players will win again and another manager will be shown the door. The next fall guy will get around eighteen mouths before he gets sacked too. All the while the horrible little smug gang of wage thieves we have free rein to continue to drag us down. They've really done a number on us. Its almost impressive how they've got this club under their thumb.

Right that's me done for the night. Just getting angrier with every passing minute.

He needs a rocket up his arse to sort this crap out. His passive style of play with this team of crabs is never going to work out. Keep playing players who consistently prove they're not good enough.

Genuinely one of the worst performances I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.