2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simeone if he leaves Athletico (they are skint and are expected to cut costs at they are over €800 million euros of debt).

If not and I accept its a very long shot then Biesla NEA got Leeds playing some top stuff and most of their squad is championship standard.

Doesnt suffer fools gladly either.
Hahaha as if Diego Simeone has even heard of us. Get real, we’d end up with graham potter.

I'm all for giving Carlo more time + money. But how many new players do we need to not get outclassed by Sheff Utd, Fulham, Burnley et al?
Its tactics and what is expected of everton players work wise. A failed team togetherness. I'm worrying carlo is showing his age here. Hopefully he will reflect on his woeful home record for us and change tactics next season.

There is no excuse of a better caliber of player v Sheffield utd.

We ended up with Carlo Ancelotti after Marco Silva so why would we end up with Graham Potter?
Because Ancelotti had just been sacked mid season from Napoli and we offered him ridiculous money. Diego Simeone could go anywhere he wants, especially if Atleti win the league.

Because Ancelotti had just been sacked mid season from Napoli and we offered him ridiculous money. Diego Simeone could go anywhere he wants, especially if Atleti win the league.

I agree would be a very long short although depends on what top manager jobs are available as doubt he would move to Barca/Real and none of the top clubs in Europe are looking for a manager (doubt Spurs would go for him). Same way it was perfect timing with Carlo really as no one better than us was looking for a new manager when we approached him.

Even if he turned us down I've given an alternative in Biesla who would tear these players and Brands a new rectum.

Just terrible, this.

Still, loathe to let the players hide behind the manager.

They've got away with doing that for too long.
I'm for giving carlo next season but these tactics at home against rubbish teams ( 1 win and 1 draw away) is a big big problem. It's just non intensity rubbish. And one could spot it from min one. Players strutting around side passing , back passing, strutting around.

We do have better quality players than Sheffield utd. But our tactics and non intense play makes teams like these look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.