2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman and Silva finished top half and then had poor starts to the following season and were sacked. Very concerned that we’ll just see the same again.

Think it's time we moved him on, think the timing is perfect for Eddie Howe to come in and get a good pre-season with the players and try and turn this faultering ship around.

A young manager with a lot of passion for the club and working in tandem with Big Dunc, think it'd work well, can't be any worse than the turgid stuff we're currently seeing.

Answer truthfully is this any better than Sam’s home performances second half of the season?

Basically the same players though bar Godfrey & Allan

Who would you bring in to solve this ? I don't think there's anyone who could motivate 2/3 of the team who are just not arsed about anything

If it wasn't for pickford we could of been down by 2 or 3 goals by the half. Carlo is extraordinary manager with numerous accolades but we're getting to the point any scrutiny towards Carlos questionable performances is seen as taboo. I'll reiterate I don't want him ousted but how is this constant turgid football that produces no results acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.