2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the football being played this season have been the worst in my 45 years as an Evertonian.
We’ve improved on last season. We also won at Tottenham, Arsenal, Anfield. Got knocked out of the cups by the top 2 in the league. We’re improving

I personally feel any criticism towards the manager is premature. Till we have a balanced first team we will struggle. We desperately need a new right hand side. Cannot stress this enough, Coleman is not the player he once was and Iwobi and Bernard are not wingers.

Agree somewhat. Although we have had 3 transfer windows since he's been here to fix that. Needs to the Summer to sort us out, I just hope the bleeding obvious need for pace, energy and creativity is clear for him & Brands too.

We'll never improve if we never stand with our manager at times when things get grim. We'll always be starting over and the manager will always have the "its not his team" excuse. If Anchelotti goes tomorrow then we just start all over again. Its another eighteen mouths wasted on a rebuilding project that has to be rebuilt all over again by someone else who will no doubt also get thrown under the bus and the vicious cycle will continue. How many times do we have to do this ffs........:(

Steps in and sees people actually defending this football.

Answer truthfully is this any better than Sam’s home performances second half of the season?

Actually scrap that one lads just given myself a reminder it’s on the same level.

We’ve improved on last season. We also won at Tottenham, Arsenal, Anfield. Got knocked out of the cups by the top 2 in the league. We’re improving
I know you can only beat what’s against you, but all those teams played awful against us, it wasn’t us making them look bad they were playing bad themselves. Yes we won were they convincing win, I didn’t think so.

If we're calling this his first season and comparing it to them he's 4th out of 4 and I don't really see the argument otherwise.
The way we are going I think we will struggle to finish 8th maybe 10th that ain't good enough for the wage he is getting. What's that 10 home defeats and most of them are from teams below us .

Status
Not open for further replies.