2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
See who he brings in next.
He cant get a tune out of this lot, football is dire, team is never settled, and more worrying every time we have the chance to go forwards this season we havnt took it.
Home form is a disgrace every team that comes out and puts the effort in ,over run are midfield not one or twice this season it's nearly every game , that is firmly down to him.

Last edited:
Personally can't believe he didn't bring on Kante and Pirlo to shore up the midfield in the second half, along with Raul to go up top and try to nick a goal.

Oh wait all he had to pick from on the bench was Delph, Davies, King and Bernard.
Their still better than what Dean smith had avaliable

Improved?? How do we go from full on Italian at the worst arsenal side ever to looking like leeds against a team with no grealish? Open your eyes!
Yes it bloody sucks that a world class manager may not be the one for us but oh well count our losses and move on
Poor players? Mate our match squad today was streets better than villas, we've spent 500 Million we have good quality players, its the boss who sets the instructions that is incapable. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we looked 10x better against chelsea under Dunc and that was 18months ago without the likes of Godfrey, Allan!!!
Hi Matt,

You seem upset. I appreciate the spirited response, but I’m not reading that. Can you draw me a picture, I’m not the quickest

Couldn't complain with a 3/4 goal margin. I just don't get why we set up that way. Never will. Awful in defence, good going forward. Look back at the early games, we attacked every game, high press, high line, result? Top of the league. Then something changed. Reverted to sitting on our 18 yard box, no press and invited teams on with no counter attacking shape, again only going forward in twos and threes. I just don't get it.

Still miles away from being able to zip the ball around like the serious teams do, and that won't change when Doucoure comes back in.

Not a fan of his attitude towards Sigurdsson and Delp, either. Fully expecting to see most of these no marks playing regularly next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.