2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is bullens rd? Feller absolutely elated him before the game aye!!! CARLO MAGNIFICO
What you on about mate? Yes I thought we should have started DCL if he was fit. So what? Are you surprised that Carlo knows the players better than I do? Carlo has been brilliant today and I'm made up to have been wrong - what a fantastic night to be a Blue. Do you think I'm sitting here fuming because we won? Stop being weird!

Hey @bicycleheader, give us a middle finger mate. But you're on ignore, so don't think I'll be reading anything you've got to say. ;)

14 [FOURTEEN] games we have conceded two or more this season.

Ancelotti, you have been hopeless and have not learned from your mistakes.

Tries to defend all game, every game and can’t even managed to be tight in defence.

A manager certainly on the slide.

Arsenal are right behind us, and Spurs, whilst both have been in crisis but we’re lucky to have Carlo on £11m.

He’s on for possibly our worst ever home record. What do you call that?

This isn’t anything different to what Fat Sam was doing.

Why wouldn’t I whinge?

We keep getting told that we’re progressing, we’re paying a manager one of the world’s highest salaries.

What exactly should we be asking for?

We are lucky to have him and I won’t hear anything else.

Despite him having one of he worst home records in our PL history.

Despite him being one of the best paid managers and not actually improving us from the positions Silva, etc had us in.

Despite him managing a team that has conceded two or more goals on 14 occasions.

We’re also 5 points off 11th place and have took just 1/9 points with a game against a team we haven’t beaten in 11 years up next.

What do you think is more likely?

It`s like shooting fish in a barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.