2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not available.
And no guarentee he will do any better with the dross hanging around this squad.
We've been here before. He walked into a far better squad at leicester than he would have here.
We finished above Leicester when he arrived there. Let’s stick to the facts.

Watching the scum pick Wolves apart here and see Klopp having faith in Kelleher, Williams, Jones to start games for them, same last midweek in Champions League, yet Carlo scared to give any time to our youngsters over players that have proved over dozens of games that they have no future at the club.
You do realise they wouldn’t be playing but for injuries right?

Watching the scum pick Wolves apart here and see Klopp having faith in Kelleher, Williams, Jones to start games for them, same last midweek in Champions League, yet Carlo scared to give any time to our youngsters over players that have proved over dozens of games that they have no future at the club.
They have better players than us.

go and support them then stop bringing them into it

go and support them then stop bringing them into it
Dont understand your point here. Simply watching a manager giving youth a chance when others are injured and its doing the lads world of good while we are scared of doing it when the old hands have let us down consistently over a period of time. But good luck dealing with your inferiority complex

Dont understand your point here. Simply watching a manager giving youth a chance when others are injured and its doing the lads world of good while we are scared of doing it when the old hands have let us down consistently over a period of time. But good luck dealing with your inferiority complex

you don’t? Well if you don’t I’m not explaining

No matter the manager this seems to be the case. Just makes me think Everton are broken. They can’t seem to bring themselves to drop the number of overpaid failures that populate our team. Big clear out needed, with faith shown in our young players instead.

Isn’t that what Brands is for? He’s been here years and should’ve been liaising with Ancelotti.

Is the DoF role not working at Everton and Brands should go?
If ancelotti said I want James and brands gets him for free, or 50 million doucoure for half price as two examples then surely that's dof and manager working in tandem? One identifies Ayers and the other does boss business to get them here.

Reminds me a little of the arsenal issue. David dein was the opposite but it translated to success. Wenger wanted a player for a price and dien went and bought player at the price the selling club wanted. Meant Wenger got his player that time showed afterwards , wouldn't have worked sticking to a limit.

Point of that story is that if brands is the same but getting said player for less than the asking price then that's bloody good business in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.