2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t that what Brands is for? He’s been here years and should’ve been liaising with Ancelotti.

Is the DoF role not working at Everton and Brands should go?

Thats another subject. Brands is very questionable.
Ancelloti has had one window. Rodriguez and allan are not coming to Everton because of brands. No ancelloti and those players are not looking at Everton.
I said from day one ancelloti will be here for 2/3 years. I dont expect miracles but in that time if he can have 3 or 4 proper windows he can attract better players. The negative is we are saddled with players he never bought on long expensive contracts who are pretty much dross.
You seem to have all the answers to a quick fix on a mess that has been built for at least 5 years under previous managers.
Right, ancelloti is gone tomorrow. Over to you, who's in?

Thats another subject. Brands is very questionable.
Ancelloti has had one window. Rodriguez and allan are not coming to Everton because of brands. No ancelloti and those players are not looking at Everton.
I said from day one ancelloti will be here for 2/3 years. I dont expect miracles but in that time if he can have 3 or 4 proper windows he can attract better players. The negative is we are saddled with players he never bought on long expensive contracts who are pretty much dross.
You seem to have all the answers to a quick fix on a mess that has been built for at least 5 years under previous managers.
Right, ancelloti is gone tomorrow. Over to you, who's in?
I’d bring Brendan Rodgers in, tbh.

Watching the scum pick Wolves apart here and see Klopp having faith in Kelleher, Williams, Jones to start games for them, same last midweek in Champions League, yet Carlo scared to give any time to our youngsters over players that have proved over dozens of games that they have no future at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.