2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still think it will take two seasons. His one window made an impact. Needs a few more.
We all knew the dross waiting in reserve. Very little has changed with them when called upon.

That was a really defensive italian formation and line-up today, which was shocking cos it was against one of the worst sides in the league. A side which doesn't create many chances and isn't too hard to break down with a bit of pace. A team who were torn to shreds by Brighton a couple of weeks ago because their manager picked attack minded players and had a clear attacking plan.

We got what we deserved today, even with our missing players, we should have had enough to beat that shower. I blame tactics and player choice, both of which are the manager's responsibility.

Atrocious team selection, lack of tactics, terrible substitution decisions.

Awful today carlo, just awful.

Let's be honest
Our depth is terrible. We were gonna have an ugly line up no matter what when missing our best players.

We need luck and to add 2 more guys.

Very. When i looked today with our two best attacking options out i knew we would stink.
Will take time to ship them out. And we all knew it deep down.

We need someone starting ahead of Mina.

Tosun shouldn’t have came on at all. Garbage player.

No I agree, just saying we weren’t expecting to see him at all till later this month if not next because of his knee injury. Holgate done his foot in in what, early August? Had about 6-8 weeks out as the timeline

That was a really defensive italian formation and line-up today, which was shocking cos it was against one of the worst sides in the league. A side which doesn't create many chances and isn't too hard to break down with a bit of pace. A team who were torn to shreds by Brighton a couple of weeks ago because their manager picked attack minded players and had a clear attacking plan.

We got what we deserved today, even with our missing players, we should have had enough to beat that shower. I blame tactics and player choice, both of which are the manager's responsibility.

Atrocious team selection, lack of tactics, terrible substitution decisions.

Awful today carlo, just awful.

Who in all honesty would have changed it given who was available? Gordon is an option but thats about it.

We're not that bad as we were in our last two and we're not that good as we were in the first 4. It's going to be a tough battle for the european places and we'll finish somewhere around.

Status
Not open for further replies.