2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes me laugh even more with that Joyce is that Ancelotti said Rodriguez ‘May’ miss the game against Southampton yesterday. He didn’t say he was definitely out. I’m sure he also said Kenny may be available this weekend. One is, one isn’t, sniff it you little Klopp bum sniffer.

And you just know Ancelotti knows he's playing to the audience with stuff like this. He knows exactly what we think of him and how we'll lap it up; frankly I'm made up with this man fighting in our corner. He's unifying everyone at this club including the fans. After that, I can't wait until the game now.

I’m sure Joyce would have been in this press conference earlier this week where pickford was name checked by Liverpool staff. Wonder if he raised the question on point scoring by mentioning names?

While both Wijnaldums comments and CA comments are facts, why is he only questioning one of the 2 people about incidents in a game as ‘point scoring’.
Fkin blert.

Mate just wait to see what happens when we do win something. Doesn’t even have to be the league, could be the League Cup. There will be utter chaos. They will NOT take it lying down.

Said this the other day. They think they're the 'unbearables' but they'll be like lemmings off the Pier Head if we have a sniff of being decent

Said this the other day. They think they're the 'unbearables' but they'll be like lemmings off the Pier Head if we have a sniff of being decent

The funniest part is they could win the treble 5 seasons on the bounce, if we win the League Cup they will absolutely hit the roof. It won’t be pretty, they’ll genuinely hurt people.

While Klopp plays draughts, Carlo plays chess.

Actually, the tantrums and hissy fits makes me think Klopp would struggle with a game of snakes and ladders.

Reds aghast that Carlo name-checked VVD, completely skipping over the elephant in the room:

VVD deliberately fouled James (and DCL), at the very least to shake him up, or best case (for them) to injure him, it's not even debatable.

Them lot really are scum

I had worked that out around 40 years ago.

About time we had a real leader to stand up to their horrendous ways.

If we won the league, the last thing I would want to do is launch fireworks at the RS headquarters. I couldn't care less about them if we are doing well. They are, and always we be an irrelevance, but their constant despicable behavior makes them hang around like a bad smell that you cannot ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.