2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty mate I think the club have allowed us to be dragged through the mud this week. No former players speaking out in support for Pickford while all their PR machine and ex pros, pundits journalists etc... were all over him, it was saddening.

We’ve just virtually allowed the same cronies who instigated death threats to Pickford and his baby son, by their dangerous rhetoric reporting, to freely ask questions, which have led to even more disrespect. Has the club lost it’s balls?

I have thought the same, we can't expect Ancelotti to do all the PR work. I didn't expect the club to directly engage in fire-fighting in the media over this, and nor should they have done as it only fuels the media storm and makes the RS look legitimate with their complaints. I thought that a few of the recent ex-pros could have said something though, only Kevin Campbell that I am aware of said anything.

I watching it live and shortly after Joyce asked the question the link just stopped, it’s also not up on the channel, I wonder if Carlo told him to [Poor language removed] off? Or something similar. If maybe the club are editing out the nobheads question.

I watching it live and shortly after Joyce asked the question the link just stopped, it’s also not up on the channel, I wonder if Carlo told him to [Poor language removed] off? Or something similar. If maybe the club are editing out the nobheads question.
Carlo said “who do you think your talking to here lad ? I’m Carlo Ancelotti not Eddie bloody Howe’

Super kev got some coverage telling everyone to pipe down, also said he’s looking forward to a similar level of outrage next time someone gets injured in a mistimed tackle. Not sure if it’s the club and ex players not speaking up, or simply the media being selective in what they serve up.... Don Carlo has made his point in the media generated and controlled by the club.

I see Everton have got rid of the whole Video of the press conference, probably because they didnt switch it off ,for that Joyce stuff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.