2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti to Sky Sports:

"The performance in the first half was good. We didn't start the second half with intensity. The game was in control in the end.

"Their performance was good. Alex Iwobi did well. It was not easy to prepare, we have a lot of games.

"Momentum is good."

On Jordan Pickford's mistake for the goal: "It was a general mistake [by the team]".

Is this cup winnable? "We have to try to do our best. It's an important competition. A short competition. Three games to the final."

Any signings? "I have 31 players in the squad. It's too much."

Definitely can offload about six without any problem and hopefully bring in a new keeper and CB
No. Should unload 6 but since David O’Leary is not in management will find it hard to find a buyer. Let’s face it, some of these wasters are on a free transfer and we still can’t get rid of them.

A man with 19 senior trophies, he is going to be focused more on the problems. A good start to the season but still way to go before Ancelotti is happy. As it should be.
I thought that when he was being interviewed, he knows what a top level team should look like and we don't currently look locale that team. Carlos knows.

Agreed.

I think he will be concerned at Sigurdsson + Kenny + Pickford + lack of a CB.

If he had 3 players to come in they will surely be CB + RB + GK

Get 3 top players in for those positions and we can look the real deal.

1600897712200.png

Agreed.

I think he will be concerned at Sigurdsson + Kenny + Pickford + lack of a CB.

If he had 3 players to come in they will surely be CB + RB + GK

Get 3 top players in for those positions and we can look the real deal.
I think the more top players Carlo can get in in any position, Carlo will do it. The more quality players we have in the side, the easier it is to hide the average ones. Jordan Horrenderson understands this.

Status
Not open for further replies.