2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was worried about playing all three of the new signings before the game but Carlo knew exactly how the game would play out. Genius.

I think Ancelotti will endeavour to play much better football than Mourinho ever would. Plus the baggage Mourinho brings probably too much for a team who has been all over the shop managerially the last few years. Carlo a steady lad, one look at him on the touchline has a calming effect on me

Yeah definitely, mourinho has produced some good footy at times, but he's a winner and if he was here winning i wouldn't care how dull we'd be. He's just looked horrific at united and spurs now and if he's not winning he's not going to make many fans.

i like the way he sized up that midfield in half a season and thought “I’m not having these“ and replaced the lot

Walked onto the training pitch, asked all the midfielders to stick their hand in the air, turned to Marcel.

tenor.gif

A year or so ago, i like many were dreaming we could get mourinho (before he went to spurs). I'd have probably even said he'd be better than ancelotti, but he's totally lost it, especially over here.

I really don't know what's happened to him.
I think the game has changed (more offensive) but he hasn’t adapted his methods accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.