2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

It just reinforced my thinking that we need to find one more dominant midfielder by next season to give us more flexibility and cover for injuries. Would like to see it come from the academy, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see us in for another if we make Europe.

It just reinforced my thinking that we need to find one more dominant midfielder by next season to give us more flexibility and cover for injuries. Would like to see it come from the academy, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see us in for another if we make Europe.

The alternatives of Delph, Sigurdsson and Davies aren’t inspiring are they

A year or so ago, i like many were dreaming we could get mourinho (before he went to spurs). I'd have probably even said he'd be better than ancelotti, but he's totally lost it, especially over here.

I really don't know what's happened to him.

I think Ancelotti will endeavour to play much better football than Mourinho ever would. Plus the baggage Mourinho brings probably too much for a team who has been all over the shop managerially the last few years. Carlo a steady lad, one look at him on the touchline has a calming effect on me

Status
Not open for further replies.