2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know why he's here. He could be making silly money at loads of clubs for a much easier job. He's either one of the most ambitious managers ever and wants to cement his legacy as an absolute legend bu turning this club around and helping us win something or he's just an absolute nutter doing it for a laugh!

He turned around our away form so there is at least that. I don't blame him for this mess. Tbh Bournemouth had to play like their lives depended on it and it was probably always going to count if we didn't get ahead first.

I honestly don't know why he's here. He could be making silly money at loads of clubs for a much easier job. He's either one of the most ambitious managers ever and wants to cement his legacy as an absolute legend bu turning this club around and helping us win something or he's just an absolute nutter doing it for a laugh!

If the fans are at home, these players won’t be giving these disgraceful performances for the last 3 home games.

Could say the same about us for supporting this so called football club. We make an excellent charity but everything else well you know.

Hopefu;;y because he has been promised a war chest that is bigger than anything this corrupt game has ever witnessed.

He turned around our away form so there is at least that. I don't blame him for this mess. Tbh Bournemouth had to play like their lives depended on it and it was probably always going to count if we didn't get ahead first.
We got back to 1-1 ....then just sat off them Rhioc today may have well sat in the stands gave a pen away never looked for the ball tbh like the other ten players .....

We played decent against Sheff United I think a good CM and another on loan and a really good RW will change the shape of this team massively, We've got a decent core of decent quality in DCL/Holgate/Richarlison/Digne and Gomes depending on which version you get, I don't think it's ALL doom and gloom but some of the current players need to be booted into oblivion and the signings need to be spot on.

He looked about as couldn’t be assed as his players at times. I agree he’s got a load of shoite to work with and don’t expect miracles ,but 5 subs used , including two full backs , and absolutely nothing changed, we tried to play the same tactics and looked worse after the substitutions. He’s excellent at changing his team for holding onto a win/ draw but I saw nothing changed tactically today , Bournemouth were better than us tactically for the full game .

I really hope he sorts this mess out ,the squad is toxic has been for a few years now.something not right behind the closed doors of finch farm for long time.hope he moves them all on.

Status
Not open for further replies.