2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
....that was a terrific performance. I have to say, I was unsure about his hunger for a challenge like us but his tactical strategy against the Reds and Leicester has wowed me.

Can’t stress how good his in-game management was.
You don’t win what he has in the game without being tactically astute. Sadly due to the players at his disposal, he’s having to change things more then he’d probably like. I’ve no doubt we would have drawn or lost that game if Silva or Martinez had still been in charge.

Some of the football ain't pretty but what he's doing is setting us up to be hard to beat and then with a little dash of quality here and there.

He's not getting players to do things they aren't comfortable with and it works.

The change to a 3 at the back I was really concerned about but it literally just stifled them where they simply ran out of ideas.

What’s striking though is the vairence we looked dangerous and creative in the first half, then in the second gritty and determined.

Plan A,B,C and D.

Need his own team now, as well as developing our own already class players and the emerging youngsters...this restart could be ideal for him to start making demands of the board (inc Brands) for improvements to his squad.

What’s striking though is the vairence we looked dangerous and creative in the first half, then in the second gritty and determined.

Plan A,B,C and D.

Yep, he's certainly squeezing out as much as he can.

Let's not forget, this bunch of players had multiple set backs performance and results wise under Silva. Ferguson really steadied the ship and Ancelotti is steering it in the right direction. We've still had a couple of minor blips such as the rs FA Cup and Newcastle at home but in the main I think we are in the top 5 for form.

Yep, he's certainly squeezing out as much as he can.

Let's not forget, this bunch of players had multiple set backs performance and results wise under Silva. Ferguson really steadied the ship and Ancelotti is steering it in the right direction. We've still had a couple of minor blips such as the rs FA Cup and Newcastle at home but in the main I think we are in the top 5 for form.

What’s been impressive and surprising for me mate is how he is getting the best out of our younger players. For all the money we spent the lads who have come through the system have been brilliant.

Its like watching a Master Mechanic muddling through a box of Poundshop tools.
Makes it work , just about .But knows he needs a brand new set of Snap On's to get the engine purring properly.

This man has got to be given everything he needs to finish the job....Love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.