2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having read Carlo's book, and his immense disappointment about what was supposed to be a long-term project at PSG, I genuinely believe that he is at Everton for the long-term. This is a legacy project for him, he has always had a hankering to build something from the bottom up, and Everton presents that opportunity both because of it's traditional size and it's capacity to invest strongly in his plan .

This is going to be a wild-ride, and when they bring the FA Cup back to Bramley Moore, it's going to be oh so sweet.

Yep I also read it, and got the same feeling. He wanted the same at Bayern and Napoli, but they both threw him under the bus, I didn’t feel like it was his fault.

Coming to Everton, he’s going to have everyone’s respect and commitment for a long time.

Having read Carlo's book, and his immense disappointment about what was supposed to be a long-term project at PSG, I genuinely believe that he is at Everton for the long-term. This is a legacy project for him, he has always had a hankering to build something from the bottom up, and Everton presents that opportunity both because of it's traditional size and it's capacity to invest strongly in his plan .

This is going to be a wild-ride, and when they bring the FA Cup back to Bramley Moore, it's going to be oh so sweet.
I don't think anyone could take this job thinking it would be a quick one. And I have no doubts Carlo is in it for the long haul. I also don't think if it was his choice to be in and out of jobs like he was. But I do see how someone could get the impression that he would be an in and out type guy. I'm glad we took the time to find out.

Looks like Carlo has got a part time job while there's not much football going on.

Since 2009 he's had more clubs than I've had hot dinners! A bit of hyperbole of course, but he averages two years at a club since then, so will be interesting to see just how suited he is to being a long-term manager. His greatest attribute seems to be dealing with the egos of superstar players, but we are a bit lacking on this side of things at the moment!

Since 2009 he's had more clubs than I've had hot dinners! A bit of hyperbole of course, but he averages two years at a club since then, so will be interesting to see just how suited he is to being a long-term manager. His greatest attribute seems to be dealing with the egos of superstar players, but we are a bit lacking on this side of things at the moment!
If he keeps that up he'll have left us before football gets anywhere near back to normal. And what a waste that would be.

I've mentioned previously but he has a really good spot here I think both him and the club suit him down to a T. As a club we have a large base of very tight nit support with strong roots in the community a traditional football club in most senses haven't completely sold out to the whims of modern football yet. The owners have proven they are willing to back managers in the transfer market and I think it's fair to say as a general rule we collectively as a fan base and ownership are patient. Our owner is begging for someone to make a legacy project and bringing some respect and success back to Everton could potentially make individuals involved Icons of the football club.

Carlo Despite his glittering career strikes me as somebody from the old school of management where player relations and respect above all else trumps the ego. If he wants to sign off his career in style he has the right tools here.

I've mentioned previously but he has a really good spot here I think both him and the club suit him down to a T. As a club we have a large base of very tight nit support with strong roots in the community a traditional football club in most senses haven't completely sold out to the whims of modern football yet. The owners have proven they are willing to back managers in the transfer market and I think it's fair to say as a general rule we collectively as a fan base and ownership are patient. Our owner is begging for someone to make a legacy project and bringing some respect and success back to Everton could potentially make individuals involved Icons of the football club.

Carlo Despite his glittering career strikes me as somebody from the old school of management where player relations and respect above all else trumps the ego. If he wants to sign off his career in style he has the right tools here.
He came here for a last pay check, not saying he won't do a good job, but it's his last big job in football, hence the salary and contract length.

From his point of view if he does well great, if he does badly then who cares his retiring anyway

He came here for a last pay check, not saying he won't do a good job, but it's his last big job in football, hence the salary and contract length.

From his point of view if he does well great, if he does badly then who cares his retiring anyway
He's not earning much more than he was at Napoli once you factor in taxes you can argue that its monetary motivated but I doubt that guess we will see in 4 years

What you say may be righht I disagree though. Apart from that it seems to me his son is being groomed.

I will translate this all for you.

Klopp is da best manager in the world.

Ancelotti is just a mercenary.

;)
best manager in the world if he is that shower would give up on wanting to be crowned asterisk champions and this horse gobbled gremlin should prove it by winning it next season but he won't this is/was his only chance and they know it. thats why null and void is not an option for them.best manager for wanting a winter break that bit him on the jacksy.
Carlo ancelotti mercenary only time will tell . so far time says his record is better than said best manager in derr werrrld and I hope with time it gets better and stays better.

Status
Not open for further replies.