2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your one eyed criticism of Roberto to the Martinez thread. It ended poorly but he wasnt backed and folk should remember the heights of attacking panache he took us to.

Remind me how many champions leagues has Carlo won where his team were not one of the best funded in the competition?
Suggest you watch the last Liverpool-Everton match Martínez managed.
Or just read this
Great attacking panache that game...

Take your one eyed criticism of Roberto to the Martinez thread. It ended poorly but he wasnt backed and folk should remember the heights of attacking panache he took us to.

Remind me how many champions leagues has Carlo won where his team were not one of the best funded in the competition?

Remind me of how many Champions Leagues anyone has won whose team weren't one of the best funded in the competition...

And the answer will still be "infinity times more than Roberto Martinez"

I liked Roberto a lot except near the end, but I like Carlo much more. I hope there will not be a similar end. Perhaps a giant retirement party when he is 70 and we have won endless trophies, and the still Kopite media worship us and and ......

Wow, what even is that argument?

Carlo ancelotti is a risk but mikel arteta is a better option for me and I will be on the same and I will be on foot with my wife who is a more skilled but ksi way to be able to go back to the doctors and the doctor and other than her wife and her wife who will be mot'd her for the next chapter of the year and she will be back open Monday.
?????????????

I REFUSE to watch it. How horrible can you be try to invite us to see that again? It is lost in the thick mists of time, in my memory at least.
You’re right and I’m sorry. But this level of revisionism needs to be argued with. I especially remember the comment that someone should have provided Mignolet a deckchair for the last 30 minutes. That’s so far beyond acceptable that I don’t even know where to begin. I’m still angry.

I just think this man is the perfect fit for Everton, he certainly knows all the right things to say, but I also get the impression he feels that he's at the right club for him too

A new contract already, not needed. He has had a good start but is already getting a 2.5m bonus for "keeping us up".
At the end of 2022 let's see where we are.

Its absolutely true. It was a minor blip. The squad cost 100s of millions. Even the most basic coach could get a tune out of them. At the moment that's all.Carlo has done.

He has a lot more to prove. And if he doesn't show we can beat the top teams come September/October then he must go as the gamble to pick an old/possibly past it big name.manager will have failed.

Everton will never go down in this moneyball era. Never. It's a question of how many gos to we have gambling to get into the top 4/5.

Martinez - post Belgium - is the candle that always shines.
One for those of you playing kopite Bingo at home.

Touting Martinez over Ancelotti. My word.

Status
Not open for further replies.