2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo ancelotti is a risk but mikel arteta is a better option for me and I will be on the same and I will be on foot with my wife who is a more skilled but ksi way to be able to go back to the doctors and the doctor and other than her wife and her wife who will be mot'd her for the next chapter of the year and she will be back open Monday.
Christ its a @Darren78 multi

We were never in a relegation battle.
I agree with this, but we probably would have been if Silva had been kept on for a few games more. Got luck with Duncan being so 'motivational' when energy was required post Silva, and then Ancelotti's Napoli departure at the right time for us to get him in.

At the moment the progress is there to be seen in the way we are playing. It may be fragile, and there may be a lot of weak areas that need working on, but Ancelotti and his team seem calm and measured enough not to be phased by any set back, and hopefully the end of this season will see a rise into European places. Even if we don't get Europe, I am confident in Everton having a better season under Ancelotti next season than this, especially if he gets in some players that he knows will fit in to the system he is trying to implement, and are upgrades to what we currently have.

Amazing to hear. First time in a long time that it seems like we have a long term plan and the person to deliver it. ‘We will get better year on year’ this is the right approach rather than Moshiri’s original get Koeman in and open the chequebook instant fix. Marcel and Ancelloti leading us back to the top properly.

Good to hear him assess the training ground too as one of the best he’s seen. If we have top tactics on the pitch, we have top infrastructure, and soon to be in a top stadium then the final hurdle is just getting top players. For the first time in our prem history though we’ll have all the other pieces and the resources to buy top players. We’re arguably closer to real success right now than we have been at any point since 87.

It’s great, he will get us back again competing

I'm not a sheep that's all. Ancelotti hasn't shown anything yet. I have high expectations
You were praising Martinez the other day, he showed us his full hand and it looked like Jeremy Beadle’ and now you’re questioning Ancelotti, who has won 3 times as many Champions Leagues as Martinez has registered top 10 finishes in the premier league.

Carlo ancelotti is a risk but mikel arteta is a better option for me and I will be on the same and I will be on foot with my wife who is a more skilled but ksi way to be able to go back to the doctors and the doctor and other than her wife and her wife who will be mot'd her for the next chapter of the year and she will be back open Monday.
I understand every word here, but I can’t get it to make a sentence.

Should we call an ambulance?

1d395213891ff2aa2ad9bc85ac0a83688efacca50363f546e988ee2d5013be4e-1.jpg

You were praising Martinez the other day, he showed us his full hand and it looked like Jeremy Beadle’ and now you’re questioning Ancelotti, who has won 3 times as many Champions Leagues as Martinez has registered top 10 finishes in the premier league.

Take your one eyed criticism of Roberto to the Martinez thread. It ended poorly but he wasnt backed and folk should remember the heights of attacking panache he took us to.

Remind me how many champions leagues has Carlo won where his team were not one of the best funded in the competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.