2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you want to play football at a certain level you have to be brave," Ancelotti added.
"You cannot be shy. You have to take responsibility and the players with more quality have to take responsibility.
"Here in general we have a young squad but players with a strong personality and players who are experienced like Delph and Walcott who can help the young to show more bravery and have more courage. I like the players who are going to take responsibility on the pitch.
- echo

That’s the difference with a proper successful manager. He can come out rip the team apart and the board, the players and us have to say fair enough. He has earned the time and right to say and carry on how he likes until every player in the squad is his player. And even then I won’t blame him. We are the problem. It’s just a matter of can we support him properly and long enough to see success.

We can only fail him the way I see it.

That’s the difference with a proper successful manager. He can come out rip the team apart and the board, the players and us have to say fair enough. He has earned the time and right to say and carry on how he likes until every player in the squad is his player. And even then I won’t blame him. We are the problem. It’s just a matter of can we support him properly and long enough to see success.

We can only fail him the way I see it.
It is very clever management by CA.
While giving huge compliments to the experienced players he is also pointing out their duties to the team and the younger players.
It also shows imo that the manager is more forgiving of the young players than saome on here.

I agree with the Mina part, i liked Sidibe more about a month ago, maybe he's had too many games recently and needs a break. He's also a better RB than a RM, so I'd rather him play RB. Walcott is not the answer as a right winger.

ATM Carlo has little choice.

Agree mate.

Was thinking these last few days that the RS and MC aside, this division is crapp.
Like many lads here I watch too much football and I reckon the last time the overall standard was so poor was around 2011.
Leicester are a good team without too many stars, they blend well. This sets them apart from the rest of the also-rans.
The Sky 6 has become a Sky 2 and the other 4 are in a decline of sorts which opens things up.

Having said this, we have a lot of catching up today after 5 wasted years of opportunity.

Is it crap or actually just very strong? The fact it was four English clubs in the two European finals last season points to the latter

I just wish he’d been here for the Spurs game. There’s not a chance in hell he would have rolled over like Silva did over the whole Son thing. We embarrassed ourselves big time.

Is it crap or actually just very strong? The fact it was four English clubs in the two European finals last season points to the latter
The fact that the final could easily have been (and arguably but for freak second legs should have been) between Ajax and Barcelona and also was such a [Poor language removed] game points to the former.

hhhm, we were 1 up and coasting the other day and he took off a forward for a defender and we paid for it, on 70 minutes too. Just like today, I really hope this does not make us jittery again.

"A win for Everton has them up to a lowly 8th, up next we'll discuss why Carlo Ancelotti is struggling at the club, why David Moyes should have been selected instead and why Mikel Arteta should be nominated for manager of the year for how he has gotten Arsenal playing"

Its the best league in the world, its highlighted all the time when people who dominate other leagues move here and flop.
That doesn't mean anything. Many other reasons why a player might flop. Who are these players who have dominated then flopped?

In terms of best league in the world, Spanish sides have largely dominated for the past decade, other than last season of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.