2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll turn us into a top 6 side if backed and given time. And I mean properly backed. We need to ship out 80% of the current players and bring in real quality.

but we won’t beat Chelsea, Man U, RS, City etc to the Top 4 unless we got owners like PSG’s. The league is too competitive - getting 4th is impossible for most clubs and we’re one of them.
Cough Leicester cough

He’ll turn us into a top 6 side if backed and given time. And I mean properly backed. We need to ship out 80% of the current players and bring in real quality.

but we won’t beat Chelsea, Man U, RS, City etc to the Top 4 unless we got owners like PSG’s. The league is too competitive - getting 4th is impossible for most clubs and we’re one of them.

phhh the league is absolutely abysmal outside the top two. 4th has never been more achievable since the prem began. Even when we were comfortably finishing 5th we have a better chance this season to finish 4th than we did then.

Are you still convinced we're getting relegated?
No im not convinced any longer. But i cant believe we have got 29 points playing as badly as we have been. Its more because there are more worse teams than i expected. We are still a very poor side.
Whilst i am not convinced now we will go down there is still a risk. Only 7 points off relegation so cant be complacent about it

Was screaming to have Bernard off he must have heard me good tactical change to bring Gordon on and it stiffled their came plan.
Same with Walcott, no more hiding, he is lucky we have little natural choice out on the right.

Was screaming to have Bernard off he must have heard me good tactical change to bring Gordon on and it stiffled their came plan.
Same with Walcott, no more hiding, he is lucky we have little natural choice out on the right.

Was a good call by Moyes to shut Bernard out of the game ruthlessly from the get go. Never really got into the game and thus, our moving of the ball from the back never got going either.

phhh the league is absolutely abysmal outside the top two. 4th has never been more achievable since the prem began. Even when we were comfortably finishing 5th we have a better chance this season to finish 4th than we did then.

There's arguably a window of opportunity with Chelsea, Spurs, Man Utd and Arsenal all in some form of transition. Leicester took advantage just by intelligent buying and upgrading their manager. We're 12 months behind them but you'd have to think Carlo has a good chance of hauling in Rodgers, especially if Vardy's indian summer comes to an end.

Question is how long before one or all of the usual suspects sort themselves out and can EFC hold them off to take and hold a CL spot?

2B2BC352-EBF2-4FB4-BBC2-E8B6127B3628.png

lol wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.