2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on that.

I just recalled this last night.

Remember when Sam was here?

Goodison derby fell between two legs of a CL knockout stage tie.

Klopp fielded a very weakened team and we all thought three points were there for the taking and end a still lingering derby drought.

But Sam shut up shop from the getgo, determined to avoid defeat rather than actually win the game.

I remember when we had a better side for a spell and Moyes had them time waste/keep the ball at the corner flag when we were drawing...

They've said nothing wrong there tbh.

Just on that.

I just recalled this last night.

Remember when Sam was here?

Goodison derby fell between two legs of a CL knockout stage tie.

Klopp fielded a very weakened team and we all thought three points were there for the taking and end a still lingering derby drought.

But Sam shut up shop from the getgo, determined to avoid defeat rather than actually win the game.

Calvert-Lewin ballooned one into St Luke’s from clean through in the last minute of that game didn’t he?

Seven fans turned up at Finch Farm on Monday morning as they sought to make their displeasure clear to Carlo Ancelotti’s squad following Sunday’s abject 1-0 reverse to a weakened Liverpool team.

They asked security to bring the players out and, when that request was refused, it was suggested that more fans could be mobilised to turn up at the training complex and stage a blockade, highlighting the toxic nature of the fall-out from the humiliating loss.

It was then that Brands, who was appointed director of football in…

Absolute dangers.

Your blockade isn't up to much when the first team squad out number you 3 to 1, is it?

Something that is genuinely hilarious though, them players supposedly blaming the tactics.

Whose the only gaffer to beat them at all this season? Aye.
Reminds of the Sunderland documentary when McGeady was slagging Coleman after their first defeat because he asked him to play in a 4-3-3 and McGeady said he 'didn't know how'.

This group of players is absolutely toxic and the sooner we are shut of those in the dressing room behind it, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.