2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Dunc laid into the players at full time and the senior players had the nerve to blame Ancelloti's tactics .

Apparently there is more information on the Athletic website but I'm not paying those stupid prices they ask for .
And so it begins.

Another target in the sights of the Everton player and coaching staff anarcho-syndicalist committee.

Let's face it, most of the 'senior pros' know they are toast.

Get this festering scum out and allow one of the greatest managers of modern times to do his thing.

Tactics were wrong 100% but also not responsible for not even getting the basics right. You can not understand a game plan but still pass/control/shoot properly at the same time. They've got upwards of 10 years prem experience some of them and yet showed they couldn't think for themselves enough to beat a youth team
Explain his tactics, how they where wrong and what should he have done?

So the WHOLE team just played badly by coincidence? 15 players on the same day and it as nothing to do with tactics?? LOL

Not saying that, just saying them two serial winners calling out a manager of his calibre after being here two weeks is a bit rich.

He must have told them not to tackle, pass to our players, or break sweat as well.

To those of you even considering questioning the best managerial appointment in our history:

source.gif

And without trying to have a go at Ancelotti (who I absolutely don't blame just to be clear) this is where the players may have had a point. If what they were saying is 'what am i supposed to do when the midfield is playing like that' then that's fair. Everybody blamed Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson on here, it would be a bit weird if we said the players couldn't do the same.
100% mate. If the middle of the park hides and doesn't show to get the team to play then it all fails.
If I was a defender in that team in the 2nd half I would have went long rather than then put the team under pressure even if it was against the game plan. It was a disaster . Even when we strung 3 passes together and got out we had Walcott with 30 yards in front of him kicking the ball into touch trying to find a pass .
Interesting that Carlo called out after the City game that we played too much at the back. They should have clearly worked on the 2 lads in the middle getting us to play forward which never happened as the 2 cowards bottled it against a bunch of kids. Only think I question the manager on was his choice of the midfield 2 but we don't see the training

Status
Not open for further replies.