2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say that in Carlo's book he says that the first thing he did at PSG was insist all the players ate together after training every day and moved the seats around so everybody mixes and talks.

He obviously can't do that at the moment. Not a reason or an excuse, but an observation.
I'd imagine he can do that. The players are training together for a contract sport. They're not practicing social distancing so I'm sure they'd be able to sit and eat together even if it had to be 1m apart from each other.

I'd imagine he can do that. The players are training together for a contract sport. They're not practicing social distancing so I'm sure they'd be able to sit and eat together even if it had to be 1m apart from each other.

Last I read the players couldn't eat in training grounds.

As for Coleman questioning Ancelotti, that wasn't how I viewed his post-match interview at all. It sounded more like a general comment about everyone at the club needing to do better to satisfy such a manager, rather than anything the other way around. I think Joyce is probably just using press gossip about the overall malaise and its roots to create an angle.

As for Coleman questioning Ancelotti, that wasn't how I viewed his post-match interview at all. It sounded more like a general comment about everyone at the club needing to do better to satisfy such a manager, rather than anything the other way around. I think Joyce is probably just using press gossip about the overall malaise and its roots to create an angle.
Bitter square head Kopite RAT

At least the board will be under no illusions here. Anybody remember that meaningless end of the year run by Silva that saved his job? It’s better the board sees it for how it really is since we have nothing to play for

We arent a nice fanbase are we really?

Look at every single player thread this week.

Not nice people really.
We are an extremely frustrated fanbase. No players can hold their heads up at that display against wolves and in all truth since the season restarted. Fans are angry at not only the quality of football, but the distinct lack of effort on the pitch. I am really worried because if Carlo can’t halt this demise,he’ll be gone and I foresee a relegation battle next year.

I suspect Carlo got home last night, sat next to his wife with a bottle of red wine and said something along the lines of, "What the hell have I signed up for?"

Well in Italian of course and probably a few expletives along the way.
Upon reflection then proceed to have another several bottles of red and then passed out in a drunken mess face down on his shagpile rug, wakes up this morning leaking from the mouth praying he doesn't have this squad of nomarks, realises he does and he's out of red. The end.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.