Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG & Man City are two of the worst for questionable finances, but have each only been hit with a wet lettuce leaf. Clubs will always have the power when it comes to any appeals, even if it came to anything

Don’t they have ridiculously high “sponsorship” *wink wink* money to balance out their books?

You shop at Lidl. You are the peasant. I will let you know if i see him in Waitrose though.

giphy.gif

iv just been to naples and i visited the san paolo and believe me it makes goodison look like spurs new ground,its an absolute crumbling pit!
also the only direct flights to the north west are to manchester from naples on ryanair and i just cant see him flying with them!

iv just been to naples and i visited the san paolo and believe me it makes goodison look like spurs new ground,its an absolute crumbling pit!
also the only direct flights to the north west are to manchester from naples on ryanair and i just cant see him flying with them!

not really a long flight is it, I'm sure the extra legroom seats should suffice however just had a quick look and it would appear the only flight with Ryanair from Naples to Manchester on a Saturday is at 19:55 in the evening so can rule that out for this morning.

not really a long flight is it, I'm sure the extra legroom seats should suffice however just had a quick look and it would appear the only flight with Ryanair from Naples to Manchester on a Saturday is at 19:55 in the evening so can rule that out for this morning.

Most are sayimg monday.

Anyone been on the flight radar thingy following flights from Naples to Liverpool/Manchester this morning?

?

its a cessna

He’ll be on a private jet mate

Status
Not open for further replies.