Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotta protect that cabal
They’re so blatant.

Chelsea and Man City are only up there because of big cash injections and Spurs are only up there because they’re in London and can afford to charge treble our ticket prices.

Can’t have a Northern club, despite their historic stature, coming and knocking one of the glamorous London clubs out of the elite.

How convenient. Just as the rumours swirl that Everton are about to go in big with one of the World’s greatest managers.

Nothing says fair play like making sure the richest clubs that have the biggest incomes stay at the top of the pyramid. Inclusivity for all.

I always think the Premier League would be shooting themselves in the foot if they decided to start handing out point deductions for FFP breaches.

Why punish clubs as heavily when they’re the ones who are spending millions bringing world class players from around the world to the league to help keep its status as the best and most attractive league in the world, thus bringing more global awareness and making millions more in commercial revenues, sponsorship deals, tv deals etc....

I understand rules are rules but point deductions are a bit way OTT in my opinion. Heavy fines are enough.

I always think the Premier League would be shooting themselves in the foot if they decided to start handing out point deductions for FFP breaches.

Why punish clubs as heavily when they’re the ones who are spending millions bringing world class players from around the world to the league to help keep its status as the best and most attractive league in the world, thus bringing more global awareness and making millions more in commercial revenues, sponsorship deals, tv deals etc....

PSG & Man City are two of the worst for questionable finances, but have each only been hit with a wet lettuce leaf. Clubs will always have the power when it comes to any appeals, even if it came to anything

Status
Not open for further replies.