Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he was announced before Dunc had had his chance, really wanted to see how far blood and thunder got us up the league.
Feel kind of excited but also slightly fearful that the softly softly approach didnt work for Martinez, Koeman, Silva....so perhaps we can finally answer that age old question of if a real manager with cups and leagues can really do it anywhere with anyone....or if it only works with a team of stars.
Pink and perkys crossed !!

Worked for Martinez first season and a half.

Got a feeling Pardew will be in Arsenal dugout on Saturday
Ancellotti sitting in stands next to LMD
Big Duncan leading out the Blues

Always been a cup manager rather than league titles, which really doesn't matter as The RS and City are on another planet anyway. Gives me some hope in the cups at least, rather than none.
He won the Italian league with 2 different clubs, won the French league he won the English league and he won the German league.So I think he does win league's.

I garnered the impression you were one of the most cynical on here about anything positive occurring to EFC.

If you’ve allowed yourself to believe it it’s going to be carnage if he turns up at Arsenal on Friday and we appoint Moyes.

I’m not allowing myself to get carried away just yet.

I dream, I dreamt a few years back we could get Jose.

But sadly whenever I allow myself to dream, along comes Everton.

I mean but you havent garnered, you admitted earlier you were a multi, what was your old name mate? The mods wont ban you, trust me.

He won the Italian league with 2 different clubs, won the French league he won the English league and he won the German league.So I think he does win league's.

It’s like some people are in massive denial over this news and can’t cope with it so start making up imaginary scenarios that never occurred or creating false stats or narratives that don’t exist.

Seems to be a lot of that occurring......

Status
Not open for further replies.