Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to all the GOT gang for the photoshops, edits, memes etc. Been absolutely howling catching up with this thread. Never change boyos.

Always been a cup manager rather than league titles, which really doesn't matter as The RS and City are on another planet anyway. Gives me some hope in the cups at least, rather than none.

Great coach, I'd take him anyday. Not sure how well he'll do with us, but it's worth to try. However, I'm gonna wait the announcement from the club before being excited.

Got to say, I do have some sympathy with those who have some reservations about this..........

With how Dunc’s appointment has gone, I think it shows that what we need right now is a great motivator/man-manager, rather than a master tactician.

Does anybody know if Ancelotti is well regarded in this kind of way? Has he shown an ability to install desire and passion in any of his jobs?

That will be the job a certain Mr D Ferguson under the new regime, if and when it happens! I’ll believe it when I see the picture of him holding up his shirt with “gaffer” on the back!

Status
Not open for further replies.