Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need an answer from you on the correct sauce on fish etiquette.
Depends on the fish. But it's never Ketchup or curry. Tartar sauce is great with most especially white fish including your chipper cod and chips. , Parsley sauce , lemon or lime butter sauce is great too. Although if you marinade your fish first there may be no need for a sauce I fry Salmon in a marinade that I make with Whiskey Blackberry jam and maple syrup brush it on leave it for a few hours then onto the charcoal BBQ... slightly off topic, sorry mods.

Depends on the fish. But it's never Ketchup or curry. Tartar sauce is great with most especially white fish including your chipper cod and chips. , Parsley sauce , lemon or lime butter sauce is great too. Although if you marinade your fish first there may be no need for a sauce I fry Salmon in a marinade that I make with Whiskey Blackberry jam and maple syrup brush it on leave it for a few hours then onto the charcoal BBQ... slightly off topic, sorry mods.
I salute you. You are the forum fishmeister.

too much effort, can't be assed. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.