Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy debating whether Carlo would be a good manager for us.

It's Ancelotti FFS!
My only reservation, after the last 4 berks we've had, is that Dunc showed the blueprint on Saturday of the manager and style of football that Evertonians want. High tempo, getting stuck in, fighting for each other etc. Carlo is not that type. But he's been there and won it so it would be a coup for us but still.......

I think if we get Ancelotti in it will be the best appointment we could make barring Poch

all these other names have no premiership experience and this guy has won the league in multiple counties

be made up if we do get him in

That’s a big IF

If somebody had got us Emery 3 seasons ago we would've been ecstatic.
Then he bombed
Pellegrini struggling
Conte
Mourhino
Pochettino
Etc.
Etc.
Being a 'name' is no gaurentee

Just sayin like.

Ancelotti is exactly the kind of high profile manager that Moshiri has been wanting for Everton.

If we can't get him now then I suspect we'll never get a manager of his calibre.

Other than the money, I can't really see any reason why he'd come to Everton but you never know. If Moshiri and Brands can be convincing enough then they might just be able to pull it off. Give him £8m a year and a huge transfer budget over the next 3 seasons and he could really take us places.

My only reservation, after the last 4 berks we've had, is that Dunc showed the blueprint on Saturday of the manager and style of football that Evertonians want. High tempo, getting stuck in, fighting for each other etc. Carlo is not that type. But he's been there and won it so it would be a coup for us but still.......
I get this, but it was one single game that went very well. Evertonians want to win games regularly - the style is a secondary consideration although I agree it is pertinent. There are other ways of winning football matches, which Martinez showed in 13/14 with 70+ points by the end of the season. Also, high-tempo, aggressive football could describe Pep's best teams.

I get this, but it was one single game that went very well. Evertonians want to win games regularly - the style is a secondary consideration although I agree it is pertinent. There are other ways of winning football matches, which Martinez showed in 13/14 with 70+ points by the end of the season. Also, high-tempo, aggressive football could describe Pep's best teams.
All the best teams are high tempo and aggressive. The 2 most successful managers atm, Pep and Blert over the park are energetic, kick every ball with the team, run down the touchline after scoring type of manager. They demand it of their players and that's what I want for Everton. Conte is the same and he won the title at Chelsea. Ancelloti is not that type but he's top class so idno. I'd love him here like.

Funny that people think we can actually get Ancelotti. Look at where all our last managers have come from, that’s where we’re at.
Even at his 'past it' stage, he's still 10x the managers we've been linked with.
one of the most decorated managers of the last 15 years and he’s not good enough for us

sake
Exactly.
Have they not seen his CV ? Its absolutely ridiculous.
Yet some want Moyes , a treacherous letch thats never won so much as a fairground goldfish.
These people deserve everything we've become.

When he was at Bayern, Robben and Lewandowski used to go and train in the park at night because his training was so poor . And he's never taken over a 'project' like Everton before. It's a gamble.

That is the most incredible load of absolute horse waste I've ever read in my life, I actually commend you for that. Absolutely unbelievable, nearly spat water all over my computer screen at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.