Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll tell you why he would could come...

We are Everton Football Club, Founding members of the football league and Premier league

9 times league champions(forth most) more then Chelsea and Man City, despite not winning it since 87

We been the top flight 116 seasons, only been relegated twice and missed a total of 4 seasons not in the top flight

We won the Fa Cup 5 times

Still 8th on most trophies won despite the fact we haven't won 1 for 25 years
Still have the record for most goals in a season Dixie Dean

We spent 500 mil in 4/5 years

An about to build a brand new stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey

We are the biggest sleeping giant in world football and his greatest achievement.

I can go on but you all know your history

We are Everton Football Club, Founding members of the football league and Premier league

9 times league champions(forth most) more then Chelsea and Man City, despite not winning it since 87

We been the top flight 116 seasons, only been relegated twice and missed a total of 4 seasons not in the top flight

We are the biggest sleeping giant in world football and his greatest achievement.

Nice speech mate.

But none of that matters to Carlo.

Lol sad thing is history means naffnow days

Nice speech mate.

But none of that matters to Carlo.
That’s the type of stuff we should be proud of and shouting from the roof tops... not Moyes got us 4th once and an fa cup final.. we are a small team like Brighton or Luton.. please sir can I have some more.

An for the love of God can we get a pundit that actual likes the club unlike the meth Stubbs

Unfortunately history doesn't count for much these days

I don't want Anchelotti though. After seeing Big Dunc at the end of the match on Saturday, I'd like a manager who connects with the fans as well. Someone who's passionate but I don't know who. All I know is that Anchelotti wouldn't be bothered if we got relegated and he'd have Bernard on the Lambert and Butlers within 2 weeks.

We need to not mess about with this and go all in to try and tempt him. If we can pay 45 mill for Siggy, 23 mill for Klaassen, 27 mill for Iwobi etc etc then we could easily offer to make this man one of the highest paid managers in the premier league i.e about 15 or 16 mill a year or whatever. Even a 3 year contract at 16 mill a year wouldn't be as much as the transfer fees for 2 of them players never mind 3 of them and give the man a good transfer kitty too.

It is the only chance we have got or he will just go somewhere else and who could blame him. I would remove Kenwright from any negotiations too as he will just offer him ten bob a week and a company car so he refuses and then he can bring in the ginger headed tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.