Carlo Ancelotti Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
some embarrassing, snarky comments in here...that was our third match in a week.

sort your attitudes out, FFS.
Was just gonna say, we played Sun/Wed/sat early.. got a few players backs, Digne Clearly not fully recovered. Fergy done a great job really with the injuries and teams we played against. Holgate was in midfield again and he’s a CB, Delph been out for 8 weeks and not fully fit.
Tosun sub was a mistake and cost us a win.

Kean and DCL upfront on Boxing Day

Good Luck Carlo

What a coup from Mosh! Our mad captain Ahab has finally harpooned his whale. Didn't see it coming but delighted as it means out secret Santa Alisher hasn't yet thrown in the towel and withdrawn funding. I'd expect us to be relegated within 5 years of that decision.
Carlo has some task but will have the gravitas to demand backing regarding transfers and attract at least somewhat better quality players. Despite his success is a 60 year old who's not built a team in decades really the saviour that'll deliver us to the Champs league given time? Probably not but at least we now have back that which will ultimately kill us. Hope.

It will be interesting to see if Carlo can regain his mojo. He is coming off a couple of failures as a manager. Napoli were eighth when he was sacked and Bayern were third when he got the bullet with questions raised over his ability to keep up tactically.

He will certainly help us attract bigger names but the worry has to be his ability to develop younger players.

I'm feeling very positive about this appointment. Ancelotti clearly has promises from Moshiri of investment and under a world class manager I can only see great things ahead for us. The key for everyone is to be patient, we won't suddenly become world beaters. I say patience but we also need to see progress, and I think we will.

It says a lot about the direction Moshiri wants to take the club, yes he's made some big mistakes but this could be the start of something great.

Now lets get the new stadium plans in and begin the blue revolution of Merseyside.

Status
Not open for further replies.