Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

...Gueye demonstrated a creative dimension to his game and did really well to get my MoM ahead of Sigurdsson. Loved Sigurdsson’s finish for the first, real quality.

Despite the noise on here, i’d always play DCL away from home because he stretches the opposition defence. A comfortable win, as I said ‘fume before the game often results in contentment after the game’.

Was thinking exactly of your post when Dominic slotted the third ,how many times do we say great team made up he’s plauinf etc only to lose disgustingly ha ,yet loads were fuming today and we played as well as anything in 3 months

Gana MOTM for me,nice to keep a clean sheet,I reckon against a front 3 of Richy, Walcott and DLC I would have a half decent game,Warnocks face lifts have made his eyebrows his hair line and hopefully Cardiff win get relegated

Good win.

Gives us the chance to go hell for leather on Sunday without the fear of looking over our shoulders.

The rot set in the day that disrespectful German melt went legging it about on the pitch like he had just won the world cup.

Time to put that disgraceful behaviour in it's place this weekend.

Smash them into oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.