Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has picked a side to win, but yes, Jags is vastly better than Mina, Walcott has proven more than Lookman so far, my cat is better than Kenny.

Snides is not better than Gomes, but hes trying something different, to suggest he has rested players, when Gomes is the only 1 who normally gets picked every week is wrong.

No, I dont think its our best team, but he hasnt not picked certain players to rest them, we literally just had a 2 week rest.

Never seen us play a 4-2-3-1 with two defensive mids before. Should be a good experiment this.

The most bizarre team selection all season... Jags and Sneiderlin??!!!!, why?, are we resting Gomez?...

Pick the team tonight that we plan on picking for Sunday, we've had ages without a game, we need a proper run out for every player...

He has picked a side to win, but yes, Jags is vastly better than Mina, Walcott has proven more than Lookman so far, my cat is better than Kenny.

Snides is not better than Gomes, but hes trying something different, to suggest he has rested players, when Gomes is the only 1 who normally gets picked every week is wrong.

No, I dont think its our best team, but he hasnt not picked certain players to rest them, we literally just had a 2 week rest.

Coleman - our captain at the time - was benched the last two matches for Kenny, but swapped back in before a derby game at the weekend.

If that isn't an example of resting a player (Kenny) then I don't know what is.

Jags hasn't played since August.

There is no link from dm to forwards

Gana can not pass at all.. Normally gives it easy to gomes..

And sniderfraud don't want the ball at a or just goes sideways
You sure about that mate?

Coleman - our captain at the time - was benched the last two matches for Kenny, but swapped back in before a derby game at the weekend.

If that isn't an example of resting a player (Kenny) then I don't know what is.

Jags hasn't played since August.

You really think Kenny is considered our best RB?

I mean honestly?

Coleman has declined, but not to the League One standard JJK is.

You could almost guarantee this game was going to be a bit of a slog before the team was named, considering the opponents propensity to go long and scrap, but with that line up it's a dead set cert. Not sure what Ronald's doing there tbh.

It was Koeman that named that side, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.