Cardboard Cutouts in Goodison??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've submitted my cardboard cutout with an action-figure style voice box which plays the phrases;

"Come on Everton deez are s***e deez"

"Teeeerrrrrrnnnnnn"

One verse of Everton and then sudden silence

and of course

Boooo

Yes from me especially if you lot are not joining in. The cameras zooming in on a cardboard me in the Upper Bullens every time we get a corner would add to the TV experience. I would want it after we all are allowed back to the stadium, and when we move to Bramley Moore I want my seat- at home my Everton seat with the cardboard me and my mishmash....the true home Everton experience

I read this morning that they did this in Australia for Rugby and they had issues of people uploading pictures of; Hitler, Harold Shipman and Dominic Cummins, so there are problems with it. I dont have a problem with it per se, but people often take these opportunities to do something horrible

They could sub in some cutouts for some of our players while they are at it, I doubt many would notice.

I'm not sure if we're talking about now or after lockdown? What do we do for the people who turn up late, go for their half - time pint after 30 minutes and leave early ?

Status
Not open for further replies.