CARABAO CUP DATES 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4th round draw is this evening I believe with is strange

If this is the case and we do get a favourable draw, I would like to see us go stronger at Fleetwood next week, Barton will have them fired right up to do us,
Small ground and pitch, banana skin.

If this is the case and we do get a favourable draw, I would like to see us go stronger at Fleetwood next week, Barton will have them fired right up to do us,
Good to see us on the tv again. Fleetwood game. We’re the new media darlings:eek:

Im assuming this will be to give sides a chance to prepare.

Like if Plymouth drew Barrow for example you’d imagine they’d have to make an arrangement for a hotel provisionally.

I’d also expect it’s so Sky can pick straight away for maximum exposure like Last night.

The 4th round draw is this evening I believe which is strange
I'm assuming they're doing the draws early to add excitement to the games. If the smaller teams know in advance they have the chance to play a big team if they win the next game then they'll put in an extra 10%.

Obviously it also helps with fixture planning in these times of uncertainty.

I'm assuming they're doing the draws early to add excitement to the games. If the smaller teams know in advance they have the chance to play a big team if they win the next game then they'll put in an extra 10%.

Obviously it also helps with fixture planning in these times of uncertainty.
Its to enable the EFL, Clubs and broadcasters to plan with additional clarity over a busy period of fixtures

Come on Everton, we could be in the 1/4 final's by the end of this month, let's have a go
This, add in the fact the clubs in europe will be happy to be out of this cup in a shorter season as they won't want extra games then clubs like us and Wolves should be targetting this cup as our priority as it is very winnable.

thinking of going up to fleetwood next wednesday,would have been a new ground and they might let me have a peek inside.i might make a night of it watch the game in fleetwood and have a few jars in blackpool!

thinking of going up to fleetwood next wednesday,would have been a new ground and they might let me have a peek inside.i might make a night of it watch the game in fleetwood and have a few jars in blackpool!
I’ve been to their ground and you can see in from one side. Let me know if you’re going up alone as I was actually thinking of doing the same

1600366196281.png

Southampton
Wolves
Leeds
Palace
Sheff Utd

All gone

I know there’s a bit of a chance others can knock PL teams out, but Palace, Southampton and Leeds would have faced Prem teams, which is a shame as it prob won’t reduce it further.

Wolves going out gives us a chance of getting one of 3 non-prem ties... which is encouraging

Status
Not open for further replies.