Everton v Man Utd

26th Dec
Sheff Utd v Everton

28th Dec - ON AMAZON
Everton v Man City

2nd Jan
Everton v West Ham

Doddle.....

They'll be knee deep in champions league by then. Good draw really if we beat these there will only be City or Arsenal to fear.
I'm not sure I fear anybody now. I'm not saying we'll win it - or even beat United - but I can't see why we wouldn't have a serious chance. You could never really say that about Everton over the last 25 years when there was more than one "top" club left in the draw.

I'm delighted with the draw. If we can't beat United at home - and it won't be easy, it's a 50/50 game - then you can't really have regrets about going out. They are no great shakes. They're capable of beating us, but we are similarly capable of beating them. At home, I'd make us slight favourites, but it's all on the night in the best traditions of cup football. Up the Toffees!

We could of had an easier draw but we all knew that we'd have to face somebody at least half decent at some point so we might as well start now.

We have absolutely nothing to fear from this Man Utd side even on their best day. We took two points off them last season despite being utterly garbage and everyone who watched both games knows that we should of taken four points off them and would of if referees in this country where even half competent. No backing down and no negativity, COYB!

Status
Not open for further replies.