Match Thread Carabao Cup: Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what to expect anymore, worst still for a league cup tie. I think we have to get a result and get in to the next round. And give us something
to go for on Saturday. I can't work these players out Jeckyll and Hyde, and Lampard needs to buck up his ideas.

We're such a chore to watch these days that I prefer a week between matches.

Anyway this is where we should see Garner play so that'll be intriguing. Wish we had other young players to give a go to but is what it is. Gordon left, McNeil right hopefully.

I hope to see no first team players in this one. The League Cup is a waste of time for any team other than the top 6. We have zero chance of winning it, and we need to stay up.

Only 2 games left till the break. Wouldnt rest anyone but definitley drop a couple. Id like to see Garner come in for Gana and Mills to be on bench at least. Start with Mcneil and Gordon.

Hope they put in a performance for those travelling supporters. Coaches leave at 12.30 and who knows when they’ll get back.

I agree but I hope Frank is prioritising the league over this.

Let’s face it, we could get to the latter stages and go out to City or someone or we could go out now and have less fixtures for our players to focus on the league.

Our attack simply isn’t good enough to win a cup this year

Don't know what to expect anymore, worst still for a league cup tie. I think we have to get a result and get in to the next round. And give us something
to go for on Saturday. I can't work these players out Jeckyll and Hyde, and Lampard needs to buck up his ideas.
Play Jeckyll but I'd bench Hyde

Status
Not open for further replies.