Match Thread Carabao Cup: Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £90m
Really going to need to see a massive improvement in performance compared to Saturdays debacle.

I think he'll make a few changes (part enforced and part rotation ) and it'll be

GK : Begovic
RB : Patterson
CB : Holgate
CB : Coady
LB : Vinagre
CM : Garner
CM : Davies
ACM : Iwobi
LW : Mcneil
RW : Gordon
ST : Maupay

Depends what Everton turn up I guess. The one v Palace which chased, harried, pressured and took responsibility with the ball will get a 2-0 win. The passive, lacking desire team that turned up against Leicester will get stuffed 3-1

maccas prediction

1-1

Everton to win on penalties 4-3

No doubt this will be a miserable gloomy affair. Not feeling at all confident but I'm going for a close Everton win, in a game with plenty of goals.

BOU v EVE (ELC).png

They go above us if they win, we pull away a little bit from the relegation scrap below us if we win. Guess who will fight for it more, be more positive and probably come out on top……………..

Not us…….

Really going to need to see a massive improvement in performance compared to Saturdays debacle.

I think he'll make a few changes (part enforced and part rotation ) and it'll be

Depends what Everton turn up I guess. The one v Palace which chased, harried, pressured and took responsibility with the ball will get a 2-0 win. The passive, lacking desire team that turned up against Leicester will get stuffed 3-1

maccas prediction

1-1

You on the warm Chang macca?;)lollollol

maccas prediction

1-1

A meaningless distraction...unless we actually win it and, much as we would all like that - how likely is it.

3pts at the weekend Is Not a meaningless distraction

Would love a win and to progress in this competition. A good cup run would be really positive for the club and if we won it then the team would go down as heroes for breaking our streak of bad luck in terms of lacking trophies in the recent decades. Hopefully Lampard and the team can bounce back from the weekend and any players coming in can hit the ground running. UTFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.