Carabao Cup 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea mate. Everton asked for the biggest allocation we could have and that was that. We sold out easily.
I knew you’d sell out, no doubt about it. In reality we could have given you the whole of the north about 6k and the usual away end in the side stand 3k. Not sure if police intervened or club didn’t want too many of you there backing your team.

I knew you’d sell out, no doubt about it. In reality we could have given you the whole of the north about 6k and the usual away end in the side stand 3k. Not sure if police intervened or club didn’t want too many of you there backing your team.
Logistics? Maybe your club knew there was going to be shortage of staff on the night and cut the allocation?

Logistics? Maybe your club knew there was going to be shortage of staff on the night and cut the allocation?
Maybe but doubtful . The club won’t even release the attendance for last night through embarrassment I guess because they messed up on the pricing. Newcastle v City 15-20 quid a ticket food half price. Cheapest adult at Villa last night 30 quid and if you wanted a seat in the Holte end upper with access to the new bar and food area it was 70 quid.

• Wow
Reactions: JLW
Maybe but doubtful . The club won’t even release the attendance for last night through embarrassment I guess because they messed up on the pricing. Newcastle v City 15-20 quid a ticket food half price. Cheapest adult at Villa last night 30 quid and if you wanted a seat in the Holte end upper with access to the new bar and food area it was 70 quid.
Possible. If your club thought it through they could have taken the gamble and sold out the whole allocation to the away fans.

Villa score first and it becomes a total boo-fest from the away section. Evertonians are temperamental like that! 😂

Possible. If your club thought it through they could have taken the gamble and sold out the whole allocation to the away fans.

Villa score first and it becomes a total boo-fest from the away section. Evertonians are temperamental like that! 😂
There was boos in the Holte at HT and FT

I would say more a case of Villa not wanting too many away fans behind one goal.

We have to mix it up on Wednesday with having a game on Saturday but we do have some players capable of digging out a result midweek.

Put Young in from the start and give Seamus 30 minutes in the second half. Can get Godfrey on a left back similarly in the second half.

Gueye, Danjuma and Beto should all definitely start, possibly Dobbin too.

Let's go with:

Pickford
Young-Tarkowski-Keane-Mykolenko
Gueye-Onana-Doucoure
Danjuma-Beto-Dobbin

Look to bring Onana, Young, Doucoure and Mykolenko off for Seamus, Godfrey, Chermiti and Garner.

Then we might still look fresh for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.