Can we end our away derby drought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think so. But this is Anfield. This is the derby. Trying to fight the devil's team without being sure of belief and intention will be useless.

Attitude is way too negative/defeatist from the fans.

But luckily all That matters is the players have the belief. If they do it doesnt matter how many "time for everton" shouts there is in the comment sections.

We will see when the whistle blows.

But luckily all That matters is the players have the belief. If they do it doesnt matter how many "time for everton" shouts there is in the comment sections.

Where does the positivity come from when playing Liverpool at anfield?

2fb1f0ff1589fb03ffa4814f3aef0929.jpg

I've just started muting and blocking fans giving it the "we're gonna Everton this" lark. Law of attraction and all that, there's no reason for negativity from the fans atm, even if results hit a tough patch. We should be excited about the Derby now, still won't be a walk in the park though but I believe in Ancelloti and this team, luckily the morons mentioned don't play for us.

I've just started muting and blocking fans giving it the "we're gonna Everton this" lark. Law of attraction and all that, there's no reason for negativity from the fans atm, even if results hit a tough patch. We should be excited about the Derby now, still won't be a walk in the park though but I believe in Ancelloti and this team, luckily the morons mentioned don't play for us.
I’m mainly positive but for me I’ve never seen us beat the RS at anfield ever, I just can’t see it, the last straw was last year when we lost to their kids, just can’t see it, sorry.

With Liverpool falling apart at Leicester and having lost 3 on the bounce at home, is this the year we end our run of failing to win at Anfield? Our will we not be able to match what Burnley and Brighton have done in recent weeks and lose to end Liverpools bad run of form?

They conceded seven goals a week before the Goodison derby.

We had won seven on the trot.

So I reckon this is the best possible fixture they could have coming down the pike.

Having said that, I can see no reason why we cannot win....but we need to start on the front foot and test their fragility.

Exactly mate. An absolute cancer on the club. Theyre still at it every week. Boring, negative, repetitive idiots.

Did wonder how long it may take for something like this to be said-best chance to win etc, they have no home win in 5 home league games since Mid december v Spurs, we are unbeaten away in 7 and only lost 2 away, but how many times home mostly or the rare time away do we say this is the best time to win to only have us not turn up, i thought it was a great time in october to finally beat them but took us ages to turn up

Having said that, I can see no reason why we cannot win....but we need to start on the front foot and test their fragility.
Mina red fifth minute, LFC 2-0 up inside the first 20 mins - that is what will happen. We lose our heads every time, no matter how great we are and what form they are in. I also think Kelleher will get the nod and have the game of his life before being exiled to Stoke.

Where does the positivity come from when playing Liverpool at anfield?
If you dont have hope/belief then whats the point? Why do you bother? Seriously?

It comes from seeing us win there a good few times and seeing absolute donkeys win there in the last few weeks.

Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.