Can it get any worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know - we are seriously long overdue a slightest glimmer of luck in these games - I always think of the Cadamarteri derby in 1997 we were bottom they were top - most said - no need to bother turning up
Cheers mate, I was there that day.
Me too - it was great to witness Danny's entry into Goodison folklore - and the Tales of the unexpected tune playing at the end of the game - Ha ha

That was back in my season ticket days. Things can deffo get a lot worse.

Current underachieving Everton is nothing like as miserable as truly awful mid 90s early 2000 Everton before Moyes turned up...Honorable exceptions for Big Joe Royle & Howard Kendall (RIP).

Gotta say as bad as it's been. A shock derby win would be such an ill-timed one in the title race for them. a massive blow. it would be our most memorable match for years and years. The [Poor language removed] season and the ones previous would be forgotten but that would be one for the YouTube real.

Me too - it was great to witness Danny's entry into Goodison folklore - and the Tales of the unexpected tune playing at the end of the game - Ha ha

Was Cadematri the first Everton player to lose all of his powers after cutting off his dreads? Or was he just always turbo garbage?

Status
Not open for further replies.