Can it get any worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doomed, definitely doomed. We stare into the abyss. This site will be decimated if only 50% of those who have reached the limits of their endurance leave the scene.

Can get a lot worse. I struggle to see us even winning another game this season we are that bad. We have a team who are rewarded with extended breaks and holidays for being extremely poor and making no effort for several months and whom send tweets out 27 games into a season about how they are working hard training when in reality, working hard is one of the main expected traits for any professional footballer in the league and doesn't and shouldn't need to be tweeted about.

Add to that a manager who has only known failure in the premier league and who has been unable and unwilling to fix calamitous defensive issues that were prevalent 26 games ago and that have cost us in pretty much every single match this season and whom doesn't have a game plan and is unable to get the best out of his squad.

Yep, it can get a lot worse indeed and probably will.

Can get a lot worse. I struggle to see us even winning another game this season we are that bad. We have a team who are rewarded with extended breaks and holidays for being extremely poor and making no effort for several months and whom send tweets out 27 games into a season about how they are working hard training when in reality, working hard is one of the main expected traits for any professional footballer in the league and doesn't and shouldn't need to be tweeted about.

Add to that a manager who has only known failure in the premier league and who has been unable and unwilling to fix calamitous defensive issues that were prevalent 26 games ago and that have cost us in pretty much every single match this season and whom doesn't have a game plan and is unable to get the best out of his squad.

Yep, it can get a lot worse indeed and probably will.
Defo 100% flirting with relegation this srason

Not looking forward to the pre-derby press statements, from the likes of Coleman and Jagielka.

'We will win it for the fan's' 'It's been too long since we beat them'.

:mad: I don't believe you anymore.

Not looking forward to the pre-derby press statements, from the likes of Coleman and Jagielka.

'We will win it for the fan's' 'It's been too long since we beat them'.

:mad: I don't believe you anymore.
I wish the Everton players had been gagged before derby games for the past 20 years. They should take a vow of silence before the games.

I wish the Everton players had been gagged before derby games for the past 20 years. They should take a vow of silence before the games.

If we don't beat the RS next month. I demand that the players, coaching staff, and board, bow in abashment, and demand our forgiveness .

Instead we will get some underwhelming 'update' on the new stadium.

The thing is, the fans of every club in the bottom half will be thinking as pessimistically as us.

The thing is, the fans of every club in the bottom half will be thinking as pessimistically as us.
Except their expectations will be set at a much lower level than ours, hence the graft and fight they tend to show when there's a sniff of staying up, unless like us, they haven't got the bottle for a scrap. I think we'll be ok, but our lack of fight concerns me.

Southampton away in 2014 was worse again, 3-0 defeat, outplayed from start to finish, brown shoes standing on the touchline, arms folded, not uttering a word to the players and didn't even make a sub. It wont get any worse than that.

I could predict a way it could be worse, 0-0 at afield we've played well and probably deserve a draw, then with only seconds remaining when our keeper let's call him Pordan Jickford reaches out for a ball going over the bar and ends up throwing it straight onto the head of a Liverpool player and we lose after that we lost our confidence and lost 10 of the following 13 games, while not spending a penny in the January window despite having sold our best/only striker a year and a half earlier.. LOL imagine such a scenario..

I wouldn’t have thought so.

All of those fans have known more than one relegation in recent times and for them, survival in the PL is all they crave.

They are just happy to be here.....anywhere above the trap door is success.

But none of us under the of 70 have ever known relegation nor can remember second tier football......United, the RS and Spurs fans can’t even say that, never mind City and Chelsea

And due to that longevity and durability we aspire to more than mere survival which is why I say even being in the bottom half of the tabke deoresses us way more than the fans of any team down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.