Can a new manager repair the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our best player is leaving lukaku..... ......WTF,? who is our best player mate and has he broken this to Rom in person?

Our best young players are broken stones and Barkley

Doesnt really leave us much.

Never seen this 'broken' kid play, didn't even know he was on the books???

In all seriousness, they'll be fine..... anyone demoralised at work, who has to follow instructions from an incompetent boss week after week is going to have a drop in performance....

.........anyone who has to do this in front of 30,000 plus people every week will show a greater drop in performance

It's amazing the impact that a leader who knows what he's doing, what he wants, and how to explain it can have...

I have faith.

I only want to keep him if the Pope calls a Ramadan.

Well thought reply. Cos you have nothing to deny the vaulting;) but anyway...

Not trying to point fingers at anyone. Just feel the future is bright with a new manager coming in.

Nobody cares who was right and who was wrong you utter trumpet (copyright of goat).
That's as Nasty as you've been. It's also as committed to one stance as you've been. I hate that I've been the victim of it.

Don't unfollow me please.

That's as Nasty as you've been. It's also as committed to one stance as you've been. I hate that I've been the victim of it.

No worry when you lose one, you gain one. I'm following you on Twitter ta.

I take it you never ever went into to Leicester City thread or the original James McCarthy thread.

Had the damage been done by Martinez, our best players under Moyes are past their best

Osman
Howard
Baines
Jags
Pienaar
Barry is also aging

Our best player is leaving lukaku

Our best young players are broken stones and Barkley

Doesnt really leave us much.

Overly pessimistic.

If our new man in charge happens to be a good enough salesman then I could see Rom and Stones sticking it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.