Cahill Should Be Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see us seeing him for a week or 2 in all fairness, he looked pretty down when he went off, i think Davey has misjudged it.

Agreed. It'll be a minor miracle to see him play against United and Liverpool will probably come too quick for his recovery. Shocking decision by Moyes to leave him on for so long when he was clearly shattered and holding his shoulder. PMSL at Moyes' comment that it was right to bring him off because he was fatigued...his ******* foot was hanging off by that stage! Add this one to the Fellaini balls up.

I said we would lose - i didnt say we should let them win though.

No offence intended, but why the "we'll lose anyway" attitude? We're in great form at the moment and more than a match for any team in the Premiership. Of course, United will be the big favourites for this one, but there's no reason, why we shouldn't be able to cause a major surprise. Just have some belief, as I'm sure our players will have plenty of it, going into the match at Old Trafford.;)

As said, wasn't meant as an attack on you..

No offence intended, but why the "we'll lose anyway" attitude? We're in great form at the moment and more than a match for any team in the Premiership. Of course, United will be the big favourites for this one, but there's no reason, why we shouldn't be able to cause a major surprise. Just have some belief, as I'm sure our players will have plenty of it, going into the match at Old Trafford.;)

As said, wasn't meant as an attack on you..

Against Man Utd. The best team in the League and arguably the best in the World. At Old Trafford too. Their confidence is sky high after winning 5-0 (especially Ronaldos who has started scoring again). Ours wont be so good, as we have just conceded a goal in the dying minutes of an important match. We will also be more concerned about the FA Cup, so expect to lose alot of them 50/50 challenges.

Against Man Utd. The best team in the League and arguably the best in the World. At Old Trafford too. Their confidence is sky high after winning 5-0 (especially Ronaldos who has started scoring again). Ours wont be so good, as we have just conceded a goal in the dying minutes of an important match. We will also be more concerned about the FA Cup, so expect to lose alot of them 50/50 challenges.

We'll see on Saturday, won't we? As said, United will be clear favourites and full of confidence. Wouldn't be surprised if we caused an upset though.

To go back on topic, could definately do with the presence of Tim Cahill. Hope Moyes is correct and he'll be allright.

I get the idea that more than a footballer he is a formidable competitor. He is the sort of player who would be good in a number of positions without being extraordinary. But he has that hunger that makes him special.

Technically I wouldn't call him for a first team...but his influence, his goals and his drive, would have me won over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.