By by marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy wato

Player Valuation: £50k
Koeman and silva both failed to bring in a quality striker after we lost lukaku and both lost there jobs, lets hope carlo will not make that mistake goals win games and we dont have goals with d c l and moise kean . i said at the start of the season we should of went for vardy or ings but got shot down . well i think i was right go get lukaku back and we might kick on but it prob wont happen

Koeman and silva both failed to bring in a quality striker after we lost lukaku and both lost there jobs, lets hope carlo will not make that mistake goals win games and we dont have goals with d c l and moise kean . i said at the start of the season we should of went for vardy or ings but got shot down . well i think i was right go get lukaku back and we might kick on but it prob wont happen
I really thought we wouldn't spend the next 6 weeks not understanding how football works and thinking a striker would magically make us a competent team but I guess not.

must have forgotten the part when Silva bought Brazil’s number 9 who slotted double figures two seasons in a row.

We should have listened, did you contact the club with all your precious info before the season started ?

mate, you f’ked that up straight away

Whey're doomed if his still here next season!

Should have not should of.

Capitals for names.

Their jobs not there jobs.

Bye bye not by by.

Some other errors but an otherwise bang average attempt at being a WUM

Would defo risk a tenner on Mr T.Wato being Steve Walsh yenno.

Status
Not open for further replies.